Health & Safety Policies for 2021-2022
Posted 08/25/2021 12:51PM
Health & Safety
We are very excited to welcome back all of our students to full in-person learning for the 2021-22 school year. The Hartford Public Schools has been working closely with public health officials and the schools to help ensure a safe and healthy learning environment for all of our students, staff, and families. As of today, many of the same health and safety policies are still in place from last year:
- All students will be in-person for the 2021-2022 school year
- All students and staff will wear masks while in the building at all times
- Students and staff will have mask breaks during each period
- Social distancing will be in place throughout the building to the extent possible
- Hand sanitizing when entering and exiting every room.
- Goodwin Custodial staff will continue to sanitize the entire building daily
- Students will be able to utilize their lockers this year and visitors are allowed in the building.