Pathways Academy empowers its diverse community of students to become active participants in our global, technology-driven society.
Through Project-Based and Work-Based Learning, students acquire technological and critical thinking skills that enables them to successfully compete in the growing, fast-paced and rapidly changing world economy.
- FriJan29 Marking Period 2 Ends
- ThuFeb04 Pathways PTO Meeting 6:00 PM
- WedFeb10 Professional Learning (PL)/Early Release
- MonFeb15 Presidents' Day (PRD) District Closed
- WedFeb17 Parent-Teacher Conferences: 5pm-7pm 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- ThuFeb18 Early Dismissal for Students 11:30 AM
- ThuFeb18 Parent-Teacher Conferences: 1pm-3pm 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- ThuMar04 Pathways PTO Meeting 6:00 PM
- WedMar10 Professional Learning (PL) Early Release